For the latest tattoo work, events, deals, & more, follow Instagram! As it's updated weekly!
~Benefiters automatically get $20-$60 off the hourly rate, unlock the lower rate for tattoo event sheets, & more!
1. Remove protection (if med bib) before going to sleep or you wake up or (if film) no later than 12 hours (if "snake skin"), or 24hrs if other brand provided. If you decide to re-apply a new film, follow their instructions.
2. Wash with mild soap, using only your hands. NO CLOTH.
3. Make sure shower does not hit tattoo directly.
4. Make sure no shiny spots remain. If they do, clean that spot again.
5. Let air dry. NO CLOTH.
6. After cleaning, leave it alone till next cleaning!
7. Repeat daily for THREE WEEKS.
. If real dry, dab a little silicone based moisturizer on said dry area (NO petroleum based, NO shea butter, and NEVER too much).
NO SCRATCHING! NO DIRECT SUN!
. If available, complimentary after care kit will be provided at the end of first session
. AFTER CARE .
. remember .
There are several different approaches to caring for one's tattoo, but they all share the following:
Things to NEVER do |.
scratching . direct sunlight . pool . beaches . bath .
running water on tattoo . exposure to unsanitary conditions!