Art fund, gift cards, and codes
Is to help those who'd like assistance in ordering their own art piece: whether a tattoo, wall art, or etc, this fund will assist you. Like some other perks of the program, the Art Fund varies with each level.
Set up your art fund by joining http://fydbac.com/benefits
- Art funds are INVALIDATED if you leave the program for more than 24 hours and haven't cashed out or switched to a different level.
Use the Monthly Benefiter gift card/promo codes toward commissions and merch while your art fund gets fatter! Then cash it in towards a bigger more extravagant commission when you feel ready!
Art fund Levels
If the level is not listed, then it does not have an Art fund.
Unless otherwise stated, Art funds:
- Saved/unused cashed out funds, do not expire.
- Have no maximum limit.
- Accumulation is the same as your member level per month: As long as you have at least 1 month of accumulation, you can cash out.
- Art funds expire if you leave the program for more than 24 hours and haven't cashed out or switched to a different level.
- Art funds are forfeit if you do not cash out before "Reset".
All f.a.q. entries are true and up to date. They reserve the right to change without warning, so please be sure to check back for any possible changes, (which usually only effect new Benefiters. If a change effects active Benefiters, they will be fully informed in an engagement email).
Cash outs can be saved, collected and combined for future use: So you MUST cash out "Reset types" BEFORE they reset if you want to save the accumulation and combine for a later use!
Once you join a level with an 'art fund', you will always have an art fund that accumulates at your level amount, as long as you are a member.
- So if you join at Epind $5, then later change to Star Dust $1, then your monthly accumulation will change accordingly.
- Art funds are only forfeit if you leave the program for more than 24 hours and don't cash out.
Epi level: 1st Cash out at 9 months = $90 promo code. 2nd cash out at 11 months = $110 promo code.
How to cash out Art funds
Cash out form:
Go to fydbac.com / 'Benefit program' tab / Art fund
- direct link: CASH OUT FORM
Art funds are cashed out through simply asking to use your fund. Applying the fund is NOT automatic, it is your own responsibility to inquire about using it
Store gift cards
See "store" tab on fydbac.com
Tattoo gift cards
- Go to the Gift card page: found on fydbac.com under the "store" tab.
- Input the promo code you receive.
- Fill out the order as normal (total should be $0 unless you add more than what the promo code covers).
You should be able to check your remaining amount by signing into squareup.com or whatever email receipt you receive.
Gift cards DO NOT work in the fydbac.com stores at this time! Gift cards are ONLY for tattooing and booking!
What are monthly gift cards/ promo codes
Benefiters get monthly bonuses they can use towards commissions, merch, or even tattoos.
See uses above.
- Where to access: See under 'Benefit Program' tab on fydbac.com